Step 1: Posting an Item
Begin by visiting the “Post An Item” page or click on the “Post an Item” button below.
This is where you will post an item and enter all of its information. It prompts the following:
- Title the item you are selling
- Condition of the item
- Buy it now price
- Lowest asking price (we will send the offers in between your buy it now and lowest asking price) (Optional)
- % Decrease in price each week (Optional)
- Select if you want your item to be available local only, at a national level (this is only available for items that can be shipped, no bulky items, etc), or both.
- Choose if you want to post on free marketplace platforms only, paid marketplace platforms only, or both.
*Paid marketplace platforms: Some marketplaces charge a fee for selling on their platforms (eBay, Amazon, Offerup, Grailed, etc). Sellers are responsible for Marketplace fees and Flip It fees.
Do you live in the Boston Area? Try out our new service.
Have your items posted for you. Let a Flip It employee take pictures of your item, do the market research to price accordingly, make suggestions to make your item sell faster, mail out items for you, and do exchange in-person meetups for you. Contact us to learn more.
Step 2: Flip It post’s your item everywhere!
Flip It will post your item within 48 hours. If you receive offers on your item, they will be emailed or texted to you.
Depending on your preferences, you will either receive a buyer’s phone number to schedule a meetup to sell your item at a public location. Or you will receive an address/shipping label from Flip It to mail your item to the buyer.
Flip It takes a 20% commission on items that sell for less than $199. Flip It takes a 10% commission on items that sell for more than $200.
Flip It is not affiliated with any of the marketplace platforms used to sell your item.
If you want any changes made to your item, want to delete your item, or need recommendations. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org